(LOS ANGELES) -- Here are the films opening nationwide on Friday:
* Bohemian Rhapsody -- Mr. Robot's Rami Malek stars as late Queen frontman Freddie Mercury in this biographical film on his life leading up to the band's legendary appearance at Live Aid in 1985. Also starring Ben Hardy, Joseph Mazzello, Lucy Boynton and Mike Myers. Rated PG-13.
* The Nutcracker and the Four Realms -- Twilight's Mackenzie Foy stars in Disney's re-telling of E. T. A. Hoffmann's short story The Nutcracker and the Mouse King and Marius Petipa's The Nutcracker, about a young girl in search of a unique key that can unlock a box given to her from her late mother. However, she finds herself transported to a world of gingerbread soldiers and an army of mice. Helen Mirren, Keira Knightley, Morgan Freeman and American Ballet Theatre dancer Misty Copeland also star. Rated PG.
* Nobody's Fool -- Tiffany Haddish stars in Tyler Perry's comedy about a recently-paroled woman who tries to help her sister get revenge on a mystery man she met online. Also starring Tika Sumpter, Omari Hardwick, Mehcad Brooks, Amber Riley and Whoopi Goldberg. Rated R.
Opening in limited release on Friday:
* Boy Erased -- This drama from Joel Edgerton, based on the memoir by Garrard Conley, stars Lucas Hedges’ as Jared, a teen forced to attend “gay conversion therapy” by his ultra-religious parents where he meets Gary -- played by Troye Sivan -- who befriends him while in the program. Also starring Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe. Rated R.
* A Private War -- This drama, based on a true story stars Rosamund Pike as celebrated war correspondent Marie Colvin, who risked her life to give voice to the voiceless. Jamie Dornan and Stanley Tucci also star. Rated R.
(Nobody's Fool trailer contains mild, uncensored profanity.)
Copyright © 2018, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.